- FRC (Furniture Removal Companies) collects personal information about you and your business when you create your business listing. FRC will not rent, sell, or share information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. Any other data collected on the site is purely for the purpose of running the site and will not be shared, rented or sold.
- We reserve the right to send registered users certain communications relating to the FRC service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the FRC Newsletter (when subscribed to), that are considered part of your listing.
- Emails sent through the site, recommendations and review requests are one-off emails. We will not distribute any email addresses to any third party or associated company of FRC or use them for anything other than their intended purpose.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.
- FRC may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Business Listing or by placing a prominent notice on our site.